узнай отзывы-j3bb

Discussion in 'Member Introductions' started by MelvinAdews, Mar 25, 2022.

1. MelvinAdews

MelvinAdews New Member

2. JamesTib

JamesTib New Member

And so, early in the morning, at 11 o'clock, I got into the car and went out of town. The route was not familiar to me, so I prepared thoroughly: I took a charger for my phone and a couple of cans of cola.
    May. I completed the project on time. I'm a graphic designer, I'm 32, and working in 3D editors is not the easiest job, especially when there are tight deadlines. However, I managed to finish three days earlier, and just along with the weekend, I got 5 free days. And I planned a trip to my sister.
    Sasha, here I am asking my Valerka to lick me. He sometimes licks me, and of course I'm pleased, but he doesn't get to orgasm. And I, too, want to experience a blissful buzz from this! Make me the same as Natasha and Lena!
    read more.. For some reason, Sasha got stuck, not daring to go further to the table.
    Finally, we finished the sinful action and Tatyana, sitting on a bench, and terribly passionately pressing my groin to her head, grabbed my cock with her mouth, greedily sucked it out, pulling out the remnants of sperm. Everyone knows how you feel right after an orgasm. It is unbearably aching pain and joy at the same time. Tanka at that moment simply ate a part of me, and I didn’t have a drop of male grain left. I kissed her on the lips, getting the remnants of the taste of my sperm and going around the house in the opposite direction, as if nothing had happened, began to take out the washed dishes to the guests. No one noticed my absence.
    Having become completely naked, my pussy was not long without a penis inside, I leaned on the table and as soon as I spread my legs, he immediately inserted his 20 cm unit into the wet hole, while I screamed lightly, but after that the kitchen was filled only with my pleasant and melodic groans. Sometimes it even seemed to me that in my pussy there was a member of my headman, and not his father. In those 30 minutes that he fucked me, I managed to experience 1 orgasm, my pussy squeezed him very hard and at the moment when I was close to the second, he, having asked permission and received consent, finished in my narrow hole, and I finished with him. When he pulled out his penis, I immediately began to suck it, as a token of gratitude, and at that moment his sperm flowed from my hole in a thin stream along with my lubricant. After a little rest and talking, as well as discussing a further meeting, I went home, scrolling in my head everything that happened this morning.
    "This is my cousin Inna. And this is my friend Sergey, fashionable boyfriend"
    Don `t doubt.
    A couple of days later, having traveled about 500 kilometers (by train and bus), I stood at the door of Aunt Ira's apartment. She lived in a two-story apartment building with amenities. It was already evening.

3. JamesTib

JamesTib New Member

Five minutes later, I began to cum in a condom.
    I put my hand on her back, slid around her waist and rested my hand on her tummy.
    see more.. I now believe that until the girl has taken the male seed into herself, she is essentially a virgin. All this pampering with rubber bands is not real.
    Do not know. Nobody walks here anyway.
    Everything happened very abruptly. I was in my room, masturbating in photos and stories of a futanari high school student from our gymnasium who violently cummed on her face during recess, and then kissed with a mouth full of her semen with a girlfriend on the desk. Mom came to me, with a red face from a blush, looking at the screen of my PC, and lowering her gaze to the floor. She began to straighten her hair nervously and it was obvious that she was very excited. I looked up from the stormy ending that was happening on my screen and asked:
    Who said it's inconvenient. This, Olya, was a prelude. Now the concert will begin.
    Indeed, Eli lived far from work and did not like to walk at night through areas loaded with drug addicts and thieves, so she preferred to call a taxi.